Certified Court Reporting in the Phoenix, Arizona Community
Depositions, Arbitration, Hearings and Trials
- Our court reporters are seasoned professionals with experience in every reporting venue.
- Complimentary conference rooms are available for your deposition.
- Conduct your out-of-state deposition by videoconference or teleconference from our facilities.
- Call any of our local or toll free numbers listed at the bottom of this page to set your deposition, or you can schedule your deposition online now.
Our Services and Products Are State of the Art!
- Connect your laptop to the reporter’s laptop using your interactive realtime software or rent a laptop from us to view through the programs Livenote® or Bridge®.
- See the transcript being written on your own laptop and, depending on your software, mark relevant portions and make annotations as the testimony unfolds.
Recorded Video Depositions
- Your video deposition will be conducted by a certified legal videographer.
- The video recording is delivered on DVD, time-stamped and synchronized to the transcript.
- These synchronized files are importable into various litigation-support presentation software such as Trial Director®, Sanction II®, Summation Briefcase®, Trial Pro II®, Discovery®, Deposition Director Case File®, Binder®, or can be viewed independently with InData’s self-contained viewer program.
- ASCII supplied on CD or via email upon request.
- PDF; OCR and non-OCR scanned exhibits.
- Search across one or all files in a case with Adobe’s simple and advanced searching.
- Min-U-Script offers PDF package with one-click access to all formats and exhibits.
- Save the environment and delivery costs by using Min-U-Script.
- Rough drafts can be emailed or delivered on disk.
- FedEx Overnight or by courier (local).
- Email: transcripts and rough drafts can be emailed for immediate access.
- Interpreters (by request)
- On-site photocopying and faxing
- Process and subpoena service referrals
- Catering (by request)
If you don’t see the special services that you need listed, please call or email and we’ll work with you to make it happen smoothly.
1802 North 7th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85006