Work With Coash & Coash
Do you want to be a part of the fast-paced world of law? Apply to work with one of the top litigation support firms in Arizona!
Positions for Hire
We are a 40-year-old family-owned court reporting business that fosters a feeling of security and support for both our staff and our clients. We value our employees and their contributions to our growing company. As such, our work culture encourages sharing ideas, inspiring one another, and feeling completely at home while sharing space with co-workers. People like to do business with us for the same reasons people like to work with us: We know what we’re doing and we help each other to get it done.
We are looking for a friendly, customer oriented individual, who still can pay attention to the small details of the job. This job requires someone who is people and detail oriented with the ability to follow up and follow through, use systems, plan and organize. We need someone who knows the importance of smiling when they answer the phone.
This full-time position is a combination of scheduling services for our clients and reception duties, with various other assignments and projects required based upon business flow.
- Answering calls and emails from clients and contractors
- Scheduling contractors for job assignments
- Entering client job info into database software, and getting it right
- Helping clients with logistics for their out of town meetings
- Managing conference room use and assisting clients in our office
- In every client interaction, making the client feel like they are the most important person in the world to us
- Make our contractors feel like valued members of our team
If you have worked in a previous industry in scheduling, coordinating, billing/invoicing/payroll while providing great customer service and getting all the details right this would be a great fit for you. If you have previous law experience, that is also a plus, but not necessary. Hospitality industry experience is also a plus.
This position is based in our Phoenix office. For applicants living outside the Phoenix area that have court reporting industry experience, we can offer relocation assistance, to be determined and agreed upon prior to acceptance of the offer.
- Great Full company-paid benefits and paid vacation
- Highly competitive salary, dependent upon experience and qualifications
- A great team to work alongside
- Starting salary up to $50,000 annually, depending upon experience
- A minimum of 3 years prior scheduling experience required
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Building relationships with clients and team members
- Confidence to pick up the phone and speak with clients, contractors, and team members
- Highly organized and able to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- High level thinker who looks for solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you would be a valuable addition to our team!
1802 North 7th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Phoenix, Arizona Legal and Court Reporting News
Coash & Coash is pleased to announce their new page on the benefits of scheduling your next court reporting service via your tablet or smartphone. Booking a service online saves attorneys and paralegals precious time they can use elsewhere to benefit their...
Credit: healthlawcenterplc Coash & Coash is pleased to announce the latest addition to our areas of practice. This comprehensive database serves as a great resource for attorneys looking for a court reporter that has complete knowledge of their field. Our health...
Credit: H5P Coash & Coash is pleased to announce a new addition to our areas of practice. With this easy to access database, attorneys and paralegals can locate and distinguish which areas of practice our skilled court reporters specialize in. Among our brilliant...
Coash & Coash is thrilled to announce a new addition to our areas of practice. This comprehensive database is a great way for attorneys to discover which areas of practice our talented court reporters specialize in. With our environmental and natural resources...
Congratulations to our very own Jerry Coash Sr. for completing 1000 consecutive days of 30 minutes minimum of steno practice. It is his determination, focus and tenacity that have helped build Coash & Coash to be the preferred court reporting firm to top law firms...
Coash & Coash is thrilled to announce a new addition to our areas of practice. The page serves as a great resource for attorneys and paralegals to find a quality court reporter from the firm they have come to trust over so many years that specializes in their line...